Leave a Legacy Stark County is a member organization of Northern Ohio Charitable Gift Planners (NOCGP). As such, our organization focuses on the professional education and advancement of nonprofit development directors and planned giving professionals in the Stark, Tuscarawas and Carroll County areas.
What We Believe
- We believe that everyone, wealthy or very middle-class, can leave a legacy to his or her community.
- We believe that those working in the charitable sector should have a basic working knowledge of planned giving and the vehicles used to create planned gifts.
- We believe that those working in the charitable sector should have a strong marketing message to their donors that encourages planned giving.
- We believe in coaching those in the charitable sector through the process of creating a planned giving program.
- And finally, we believe in giving those working in the charitable sector ample opportunities for professional development in the area of planned giving.